Important Placement Information:
- Players MUST be registered before they can attend their placement session. If you need to register, click here to be taken to our online registration form.
- Schedule is subject to change based on registration numbers. Please check the website for any updates closer to the placement dates.
- U6 and U8 players do not attend placement sessions. Our U9, U10, U10 Community, U11, U12, U13, U15, U18 and U21 players are asked to attend placement sessions in order to be assessed and placed with the appropriate team.
- *REMINDER* There is a $10 placement fee for each player. This is payable in cash or cheque ONLY on the night of your player's placement session. Please arrive 10 mins prior to the start of your placement session to pay this fee and to collect your numbered pinnie.
- All placement sessions take place at Newbridge Academy, 361 John Savage Ave, Dartmouth. (Near Harbour East Outdoor turf). For directions, please click here...
- If you need to pick up the Storm practice kit of socks / shirt / shorts, we will be selling kit on all placement session dates, 6pm - 8pm, cash or cheque ONLY. Please click here for more details and pricing information.
Mon, April 15th
6pm - 8pm U15 Boys
8pm - 9pm U13 Boys
Thurs, April 18th
6pm - 8pm U18 Boys
8pm - 9pm U13 Girls
Weds, April 24th
6pm - 7:30pm U9 Boys, U10 Boys & U10 Community Boys
7:30pm - 9pm U11 Boys & U12 Boys
Thurs, April 25th
6pm - 7pm U9 Girls, U10 Girls & U10 Community Girls
7pm - 8pm U11 Girls & U12 Girls
8pm - 9pm U18 Girls
Mon, April 29th
6pm - 7pm U15 Girls